The graphic designer is responsible for determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. Development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for static visuals, video, print and social media outlets.
1. Excellent skills in Graphic design theory, typography, color theory, layout and design
2. Passionate and inventive to execute marketing deliverables and campaigns; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments
3. Providing creative concepts and designs to different campaigns
4. Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creatives, including but not limited to layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing, typography
5. Coordinates, designs, and produces a variety of marketing collateral for print and digital and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our brand
6. Originates design concept and layout for materials including photo selection, digital manipulation, and font usage adhering to brand standards; generate updates and changes as needed
7. Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field
8. A high level of proficiency using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Animate, etc.
Skills and Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skillset and grow with this company, the candidate must have the following qualities:
• Able to learn new tools and processes quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Adobe Creative Suite, Graphic Designing Software, Digital Marketing Management, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Front-End Coding,
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )