We are looking to hire a Senior WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. If you are an enthusiastic person wanting to learn & explore the various possibilities & magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our team.
- The candidate will be responsible for building WordPress products (themes & plugins) used by thousands of people across the world.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing & managing the website backend, including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Able to code plugins from scratch.
- Able to write complex SQL Queries.
- Having Core PHP experience minimum 3 years.
- Must have developed at least three to four plugins.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts in PHP.
- Experience in multistore e-commerce implementations is a plus
- Experienced in Magento 2 code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components is plus.
- Worked on 3rd Party API integrations.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress and Magento are required.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Sourcetree, Bitbuckets, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.